Saturday, January 26, 2008

Feed me Seymour

My entire family were just here visiting and took loads of pics of Eamonn which I will be posting soon, but I promised them that I would put up a picture that they haven't seen. Eamonn is eating solid foods like a champ. Technically he's not supposed to be on them until 4 months, but as we know he is a big boy and needs some extra nourishment. He gets rice and banana in the morning, which he likes as long as the banana is in there. He's not crazy about the rice by itself. Here's a rice and banana pic:

Eamonn's also got a taste for carrots, and of course, being an Irish baby, he likes his potatoes. I gave him peas yesterday, and the face he gave back to me told me that unless I disguised them in something else, they were going to be spit back on me. So tonight they were hidden in the carrots and went down just fine.

Ignore the booger up his nose. I didn't see it till after I'd already taken the pics!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nappies $40.00, Rice cereal $2.00, That face priceless! Love ya and miss ya bunches.