
This is one of the many outfits that Angie had sent over for Eamonn, but it never really fit Eamonn right. It really suits Tomas though:

Big brother Eamonn loves his little brother:

There are so many things the boys do every day that I wish I had the camera handy for, but I tell ya, my hands are usually full of the little one attached to one boob or the other! Every morning Eamonn comes into the room and brings a "present" for his baby. He'll walk in with a stuffed animal, or book, or truck, and say "Baby?" until he sees Tomas, at which point he puts the present next to his brother. Sometimes he tries to climb up onto the bed and give him an kiss.
When Eamonn was a baby and unsettled, I would employ the tried and true Guillot women method of rocking and making the "uh-uh-uh" noise to get him to calm down. Tomas doesn't need me to do that very much, but when I do, Eamonn will grab his stuffed dog and hold it to his chest as he rocks back and forth and makes the same noise, which, of course, cracks me up. Which makes Eamonn do it even more! Lucky for us, the boys seem to be fairly good at ignoring each other's cries. Every now and then they set each other off, but each has also slept through the other one's screams.
No comments:
Post a Comment