Just some things that go on in our everyday lives:
Eamonn let out the loudest burp, then high-fived me. But in Eamonn world, hi-five sounds like bye bye, so that's what he says. The only way to know the difference is when he holds his hand up for you to smack.
Tomas is eating rice cereal now. And by eating I mean it goes into his mouth followed almost immediately by his hands which get coated, at which point he tries unsuccessfully to lick it off and ends up with it in his nose. Eventually some does make it down his throat. I make extra.
Sunday we had lunch at the farm. I sat Eamonn next to me with his own plate of cooled off bits including some lovely lamb (Maura makes the BEST lamb) that I had broken up into manageable bits for him. I went to get him his water cup, and when I returned, he'd taken one of the large chunks of lamb from my plate and was shoving it into his mouth, luckily chewing along the way. He would not give it back.
We have this long pop out tunnel (see post about not allowing me into Aldi) that Cherie has now discovered. She and Eamonn have a game they play - she runs into it and when Eamonn chases her to the end, she runs out and around and back in to the tunnel to start the whole thing over.
Eamonn asks for water when he's thirsty, but it comes out sounding like "Gwanga?" I think it's Chinese...
Eamonn also has discovered that the dog is rather fond of the crusts of toast that he won't eat. Kai is getting fat as a result.
Sorry there's not more about Tomas, but you know, at this stage they don't really do much. He's still a very quiet, smiley baby. Now if only he'd sleep at night....
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment