Thursday, October 21, 2010

Eamonn's 3rd birthday

I know, I know, it was a week ago, but hey - I'm only a week late so I'm not doing too badly, right? The birthday loot has continued to pour in, thanks to Granny and Paw Paw for the t-shirts and Scooby Doo pajamas. He fell asleep last night wearing his Scooby Doo pajamas with the hood pulled up onto his head. I would've taken a picture, but it was kinda dark in the room and I'm fairly certain the flash would have caused more than a few sleep disturbances.
Here's some photos from the day of Eamonn and his presents, and him playing with the one James got for Tomas so he didn't feel left out. The tractor was also a present for the two of them, as they had been fighting alot over the one of Eamonn's. Tomas likes riding in the trailer while Eamonn peddles. They try it the other way round too, but Eamonn is a little big for Tomas to handle!
Note the expectant looks on Tomas' face as Eamonn blows out the candles - he went a bit nuts when he got his cake...








No comments: