Saturday, April 28, 2007
In honor of Angelea...
...who is as bad at writing things down as I am... James and I are coming to visit the states one more time before the baby is born, and more so, before I can't fly anymore. So - we will arrive in Ashland late on the evening of the 16th of May and leave at the butt-crack of dawn on May 21st to fly to New Orleans. Since we'll be travelling all day and the pregnant woman gets a little cranky (I know you're all gasping in shock) we'll spend the night in NO and then drive to Lafayette on the 22nd, where we stay till the 30th, which is, funny enough, the anniversary of the day we met. Those in Ashland, sit in those two stools (you know which ones) at the Black Sheep and have a guinness in our honor :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment