Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Crib building



Those of you know how last minute the two of us can be should be proud. Not only did we get the crib in plenty of time, it's even PUT TOGETHER! Thanks to James, of course. I didn't lift a finger :) James did a great job of figuring out directions that seemed to originally be written in Sanskrit, then translated to Urdu, Klingon, then finally English. He also rearranged the bedroom so the crib is in the most advantageous and safe place for the baby. We thought we might have to move things around when we found the cat in the crib. It was at the foot of the bed at the time and I guess she thought, "Hey, they made a space for me". I think she got the hint now that that is not the case.
And get this - the bags are even packed! We are so ready, well, as ready as we can be...

No comments: