Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Oompah loompah doopah dee doo...


At least that's what I keep singing every time it takes me 10 minutes to get off the couch. Or I bump into stuff walking down the hall. Or any number of "man I'm getting huge" moments. As you can see, I AM indeed exponentially expanding!
Friday will be 39 weeks. We had an appointment today that included a scan, and all is looking good. He's a long one, I think anyway, when the scanner is picking up images all the way from pelvis to just below my boobs! And the doctor re-affirmed that it's a boy, which, of course, we all know. I get some pretty good kicks first thing in the morning. But my precious boy waits until I'm awake at least before he starts the onslaught. He's really good about letting me sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you planning on keeping the baby in there until he's, oh, say two? Haven't heard any word, and didn't see anything on your site. Hope and pray you are well and have a happy, healthy child by your side. Please send an update, old friend.

And when you have time and your hormones have returned to relative normal, we need to talk. I have what I believe is very good news for you.

Big ole hug,
Tim (Dee)

Anonymous said...

Damn Denise, you're one hot Mama! We're eagerly awaiting baby news... hope all is well!