
Here he is sleeping peacefully in his moses basket, which is supposed to be something he can fit in until he's about 12 weeks old, but I don't think we're going to make it that far. He's already filling it up pretty well. Plus, he's getting bored lying in it. Time for a bouncy chair!
The little guy has also lost some of his hair, which happens. I'm happy that he didn't end up with just a ring around his ears. You might also note the ever-expanding chin - I think he's up to 3 now!

And this pic - I can blackmail him later in life with this one. He looks like he's high, but I swear I didn't put anything in his bottle. He was waking up. Or falling asleep. One or the other. It was just the other night but I don't remember. I'm going to milk blaming the sleep deprivation for as long as I can get away with it!

In short, it's truly amazing how fast they grow and change. Now, if only we could fill that growing stomach and get him to sleep more than 2 hours at a stretch at night....
No comments:
Post a Comment