Sunday, June 15, 2008

Yeah, about the broadband...

We've actually had it for about two weeks now. Sorry Angelea, I know you've been a loyal Eamonn fan and begging for more pics and posts, but I have a valid reason. Really! I made a home movie for my parents and wanted them to get it and get to watch it before I put any of the stuff that was on it up on the blog. And I couldn't really reply on myspace and say, "Hey, it'll only be a few more days till my parents get their surprise" cuz my dad is on myspace and if he saw that in the comments, well, there would be no surprise. I'm fairly proud of myself, I think this is the only surprise that I've managed to keep a secret. Ever. I'm really bad about it. I'm the "hey why don't we open a present on December 22nd? It's the solstice after all... or two. Three won't hurt".
Anyway, back to the whole surprise thing - I took this pic of Eamonn to grace the cover of the cd. Too cute!

No comments: