Now that Eamonn has teeth, I try to keep them clean and was just wiping them off with a cloth. He's always been fascinated with James and I brushing our teeth, he loves to watch and laughs at the sight. One morning James put him on his lap and put his electric toothbrush into his mouth, while it was on. Eamonn thought this was a great idea, and wouldn't give it back. He only would hold it on his bottom teeth, though. I found a rubber baby toothbrush in the drugstore that he likes and lets me rub his teeth with, but he also wants to chew on it. That would be great if he chewed on the rubber end, then it would still be cleaning his teeth. But, no, he likes to chew on the other end which does absolutely nothing. Oh well. No one ever said oral hygiene was easy!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment