Saturday, August 16, 2008
Old photos
I haven't picked up my bigger digital camera in ages, the small one stays at hand as it's easier to grab in a moment's notice for those quick pics of Eamonn, and it's the one that does video as well. But I thought I'd have a look at what was on the other camera card. Turns out it was pictures of our niece Anna's 1st birthday (she'll be 3 in November) and a shot of Cherie and the bird. They used to play this taunting game with each other where the bird would be inside the house on the window sill and Cherie would be outside the same window. Then they would just stare at each other, you could swear you could hear their thoughts: "One day bird, you're gonna slip up and this window will be open. I'll be waiting." "Yeah, just try it tuna breath. I'm not the weak little fledgling any more. I've got a beak and I'm not afraid to use it!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment