The kid is always looking to make I liar out of me, I swear! A couple of nights ago for dinner I made mackerel, which to me is one of those "It's good for me so I should eat it but I don't like the fishy taste kind of fish" - so, to cover the taste more I sliced up some lemons to squeeze over the cooked fish. I had squeezed some on Eamonn's when he started to reach for the lemon wedge and give me his whiny "uhn uhn" until I gave in and gave him the lemon with the standard warning - "You're not going to like this, but go ahead". When will I EVER learn? Like James says, telling Eamonn no is like waving a red flag at a bull :)
Needless to say he took the lemon, tasted it, and kept eating it. But in between the initial taste and the eventual eating of said lemon, Eamonn decided to launch into a round of "Zot!". Here, see for yourself:
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment