Monday, November 2, 2009
Big Tractor
We had looked at finding a ride-on toy of some sort for Eamonn for his birthday, but to no avail. None were right, and the ones that were closest were ridiculously priced. Then one day we headed out to a home shop to look at a rocking chair I'd seen and wanted James' opinion on (has to be comfy for two bums!). Eamonn and I were walking toward the check-out while James was looking at hardware with Tomas, when I hear out of Eamonn's mouth "Tractor!" and he takes off straight ahead. How he saw this thing that was practically buried under boxes I have no idea, but he managed to pull it out and was sitting on it when James and Tomas rejoined us. How could we say no? And how could we get him off of it without a full-scale shouting match temper tantrum on our hands? Hey, we were going to get him one anyway and it was already put together. The only problem was that Eamonn threw a fit when James put the tractor in the back of the truck. I think he would've sat on the thing in the bed of the truck if we let him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment