I got him some scooby doo underpants, hoping that it would help the process along, foolishly thinking that he would not want to mess up scooby doo. Maybe it's the whole doo thing, but let me tell ya, it is no fun trying to clean a whole lot of poo out of scooby doo! So we're back to the pull-ups. Let me say that Eamonn is great about going to pee on the potty, he hardly ever has a wet pull-up. It's just the other thing that's not quite getting thru just yet. I know - patience. He will in his time. I think he just hasn't made the connection yet that you're supposed to do BOTH of them on the potty. Either that or he doesn't want to poo on the frog. Which is why we now have a training seat on the toilet. I forget sometimes in the middle of the night. It's interesting, to say the least, to plop down onto something that is only meant to fit a toddler behind.....
Anyway, I snapped these before we had to go back to the pull-ups: my boy showin' off his doo undies!

No comments:
Post a Comment