Thursday, April 15, 2010

Outside

I actually took these pics a good while ago, but posting on this blog has had to take a back seat (again - sorry mom!) because I've been getting a bit busier with work, which is good. People are starting to warm to the idea that simple changes in their diets can have big effects in their lives. Enough of that tho... on to the kids!
Tomas loves to be outside almost as much as his big brother. I was trying to clean up after breakfast one morning, and they were completely underfoot, but outside the sun was shining and it was a beautiful but breezy day (hence the hats and jackets) so I threw them out to play for a while. Tomas is in his walker because I thought the concrete might be a bit rough for him to crawl on. Turns out since tho that he doesn't really mind. James and I were out one weekend morning and started to pull the weeds from the cracks. Eamonn was helping us and Tomas was eating rocks. Sigh. Rocks, turf, dog food.... I shudder to ask what's next!




No comments: