To catch up on some back log blogs - I never posted about our trip to DC. It was fantastic to see the folks I hadn't seen in 15 years and catch up on our loves and lives since then. The boys were great for the most part, but in fairness to Tomas we did not realize the poor guy was coming out with new teeth before we embarked on this trip. The DC weather was gorgeous, we took lots of long walks with the boys in their double stroller, and we even made it up to see my old school. There's still a picture on the wall of a bunch of us with Geraldine Ferraro, myself included, sporting one seriously scary 80's mullet-do. I brought my camera but kept forgetting to bring it along, but I finally remembered it on our last day. Which is good, because if we didn't have these photos there could be doubt cast on whether we actually went :)
I took the snaps of James with the boys first, then he took the ones of me with them. Eamonn was done with the smiling routine after daddy's turn posing, and no amount of coaxing on my part would convince him otherwise.



No comments:
Post a Comment