Sunday, September 14, 2008

More Lille

The drive to Lille from Luxembourg was another fairly short hop, so there was some time for play along the way. We stopped for petrol and snacks at a big station that had picnic areas and a few playground-type toys. Most of them were a little much for Eamonn to play on, more jungle gym type climbing things, but they did have a slide, so James took him on his first slide ride.

Cruising the streets of Lille:

Eamonn liked the way the cobblestones made his buggy rattle (for a while anyway) and I caught him "singing" along with the noise:


While walking through the oldest part of Lille, we found this really nice park where other kids younger and older were playing. I had to change Eamonn, so I left his trousers off and we let him crawl around in the grass. He pulled on the grass (naturally) and discovered that with it came these long roots that were really fun to fling around:


No comments: